23rd ACOH 2023
Asian Congress on Occupational Health
Call for Symposia
Call for Symposia
We are pleased to invite symposium proposals for the 23rd Asian Congress on Occupational Health (ACOH 2023). Each symposium should aim to synthesize the latest scientific developments and discuss important issues related to the given topics.
Topics of interest :01. Occupational Health in Pandemic Era
02. Descent Work and Occupational Health
03. Sustainable Development and Workers’ Health
04. Mental Health at Work
05. Reproductive Health in the Workplaces
06. Respiratory, Musculoskeletal and Skin Disorders
07. Occupational Cancer and Burden of Disease
08. Occupational Medicine
09. Occupational Health Nursing
10. Industrial Hygiene: Safe and Clean Workplace
11. Workers’ Compensation and Return to Work
12. Gender Inequality in the Workplace and Occupational Health
13. Health Equity in Working Population
14. New Technology and Occupational Health Practice
15. Current Scientific Evidence in Occupational Health
16. Shift Work and Working Hours
17. Work Organization and Psychosocial Factors
18. Health for Healthcare Workers, Construction, Mine, Chemical Industry
19. Small-Scale Enterprises and the Informal Sector Indoor Air Quality and Health
20. Unemployment, Job Insecurity and Health
Deadline for Proposal Submission
Notification of Selected Symposia
The official language of the congress is English.
We encourage symposia composed of 4–5 speakers, with each talk lasting 20 minutes, including 5 minutes for questions and exchange of views.
Symposia proposals will be peer-reviewed by the scientific committee based on their scientific excellence and clear relevance to the conference topics.
Symposium organizers will serve as the primary contact with potential speakers throughout the planning process.
Organizers of approved symposia should ensure that all their speakers have submitted abstracts through the online submission form and have registered for the congress before the specified deadlines.
We do not provide any form of financial support, such as travel, accommodation, or congress registration fees, for symposium organizers or speakers.
Format of Proposal
Each proposal should include the following information:
A title and a short description (300 words maximum) of the proposed symposium.
Contact information of the organizer who will chair the symposium.
A list of potential speakers, including their names, affiliations, and the titles of their presentations.
Please submit your Symposium Proposal using the form below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the congress secretariat at email@example.com.