23rd ACOH 2023
Asian Congress on Occupational Health
- The application for travel grants has been closed. We will no longer accept applications.
The organizing committee of ACOH 2023 is pleased to offer travel grants to a limited number of young researchers who wish to attend the congress. Recipients of the travel grant will be provided with an allowance of up to USD 1,000 to cover their travel expenses and/or registration fees.
Deadline for application submission
Notifications of grants acceptance
Eligibility Criteria and Evaluation Process
- To be considered for a travel grant, applicants must be early-career researchers under the age of 35 from low-income and lower-middle-income countries.
- All applicants must have submitted an abstract to the congress through the website. Additionally, applications for travel grants must be accompanied by a recommendation letter from the applicant’s advisor.
- All applications will be evaluated based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the congress.
- The grant will cover the registration fee and travel expenses in partial or full amount based on individual requests within USD 1,000. However, the awardees must remain registered at ACOH 2023 until the end of the congress.
To apply for a travel grant, please complete the application form carefully and submit it before the deadline.